The company LAURENCE BOSSION SARL, concerned about the rights of the individuals, in particular with regard to the automated treatments and in a will of transparency with its customers, set up a policy taking again the whole of these treatments, of the finalities pursued by these last ones as well as of the means of actions at the disposal of the individuals so that they can as well as possible exercise their rights.
For any further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
By continuing to browse this site, you accept without reservation the following provisions and conditions of use.
Article 1 - Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter "the Site") :
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the Publisher") :
LAURENCE BOSSION SARL SARL au capital de 20 000 €
whose registered office is located: 10 rue Saint Roch 75001 PARIS
represented by Laurence Bossion, in her capacity as Manager
registered at the RCS of PARIS 492477799
telephone number: +33(0)1 42 96 80 50
e-mail address: email@example.com
1.3 Host (hereinafter referred to as the "Host") :
LAURENCEBOSSION.COM is hosted by
SITE GROUND Spain S.L.,
with registered office at
C/Serrano 1, 5°
28001 Madrid, SPAIN
Tel: +34 919 014 115
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to and use of the site are reserved for strictly personal use. You undertake not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Content of the site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that may be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force with respect to intellectual property.
They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorised use does not constitute acceptance of the said use and waiver of proceedings.
Article 4 - Management of the site
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or that may contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The editor cannot be held responsible in the event of a failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption in operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions.
The equipment you use to connect to the site is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- as a result of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- as a result of your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the publisher is the subject of amicable or legal proceedings as a result of your use of the site, he may take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may arise from these proceedings.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorised by the publisher. Any link must be withdrawn on simple request from the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights whatsoever to the content of such links.
Article 7 - Collection and protection of the data
Your data are collected by the company LAURENCE BOSSION SARL.
A personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable physical person (concerned person); is considered identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or several specific elements, specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected is as follows:
- name and surname
- email address
- telephone number
- financial data: in the context of payment for products and services offered on the Platform, the Platform records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and removal of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
the right of access: they may exercise their right of access, in order to find out about the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information;
the right of deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws;
the right to limitation of processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD;
the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD;
the right to portability: they may request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
10 rue Saint Roch 75001 PARIS.
Or by email to:
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and must indicate the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility to organise the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are entirely at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the Platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimisation of the Platform;
- implementation of user support;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- personalisation of services by displaying advertisements according to the user's browsing history and preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware and management of security incidents;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences;
- organisation of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 - Data Retention Policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or support.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in relation with third party banking and financial companies with which it has contracted;
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- when the user authorises a third party's website to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data in order to provide these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to follow up on claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorised use and any act that could constitute an attack on the private life or reputation of individuals. The publisher accepts no responsibility in this respect.
The data is stored and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
The site may automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics: allows to measure the audience of the site; - Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows to manage the Google tags; - Google Adsense: Google's advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads; - Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows to propose dynamic advertising according to the previous searches; - Google Adwords Conversion: tool for monitoring adwords advertising campaigns; - DoubleClick: Google's advertising cookies to display banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account; - Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share and comment on content with a Facebook account; - Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with your audience on Facebook.
- Twitter button: allows you to easily share and display Twitter content; - Twitter advertising: allows you to display and target ads through Twitter's advertising network.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the registered office of the publisher, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.